Let me ask you...
- Are you familiar with Boston Winrater?
- Do you have your P&C license in MA?
- Or are you willing to get it?
If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
You must have...
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Feel comfortable working individually and as part of a team
- And have experience with multiple company rating systems
- Must participate in continuing education classes
- In depth knowledge of personal lines products, coverage and service
- 2 years personal lines insurance experience with home and auto
NOTE: Experience with Boston Software Rating System / WinRater is a must!
What does it pay?
You'll earn $15 to $20 an hour depending upon your experience level.
Are there benefits?
Yes you get health benefits, paid vacation and a 401K.
What are the hours?
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Manage all phases of the client service process, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration and customer service requests.
Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
Service accounts including client requests and inquiries, processing policy changes, binder preparation, billing questions, coverage questions and coverage inquiries.
Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, binders, Registry of Motor Vehicles paperwork, maintenance of data in the agency management system.