Let me ask you...
- Are you familiar with quoting standard and surplus carriers?
- Do you have your P&C license in Massachusetts?
- Or are you willing to get it?
If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
You must have...
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Feel comfortable working individually and as part of a team
- And have experience with multiple company rating systems
- Must participate in continuing education classes
- In depth knowledge of commercial lines products, coverage and service
- 2 years commercial lines insurance experience with standard & surplus
What does it pay?
You'll earn a salary and commission depending upon your experience level.
Are there benefits?
Yes you get health benefits, paid vacation and a 401K.
What are the hours?
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Manage all phases of the client service quoting process with standard and surplus lines carriers and customer service requests.
Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers regarding new coverage.
Service accounts including client requests and inquiries, processing policy changes, binder preparation, billing questions, coverage questions and coverage inquiries.
Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, binders and maintenance of data in the agency management system.